Wednesday, December 22, 2010

paper roses

Alisa Burke shows how to make these paper roses here.

I'm not really sure what to do with them when I'm done, but it's one way to recycle newsprint, junk mail, telephone books -- anything really, that can be twisted and tied.


David and Robin Edgar shows how to make these snowflakes in their new book, Fantastic Recycled Plastic.


Directions are also given here 

Esprit Cabane makes a lot of ornaments that I have seen before from different materials, so they have a completely different look to them. These very simple, but sweet, heart ornaments are made out of cardboard. You can find the directions here.I think they would be pretty if you used leftover red ribbon from Christmas.



They also make these stars out of plastic water bottles. 

And I've seen these ornaments made from old Christmas cards, but not aluminum cans -- I bet they look nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Honest opinions and constructive criticism are always welcome.

Popular Posts