Just saw the cutest necklace on Ecouterre, they called it a trashion statement. How cool of a word is that?! I'm really inspired to do something with my pile of bottle caps now, especially now that I have a friend at work saving them for me.
This necklace is part of a collection created by Vicki Sarge, and is made from recycled bottle caps on leather cord. You can get yours here.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I really wanted to wear these shoes to work. Really and truly I did. Aren't they the most magnificent shoes ever? I seriously just pu...
-
Tuesday, May 3, 2011 Is she a nurse? Is she selling ice cream? No! She's taking part in the Bloggers Do It Better interpretation of th...
-
I have some good and exciting news! Can you guess what it is from my pictures? shirt — Chico's Design suit — Rafaella (Boscov's) s...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Honest opinions and constructive criticism are always welcome.