Thursday, November 18, 2010

What I wore .... the week of November 15th

Monday, November 15, 2010

I really liked this outfit. I have had the skirt for ages, but I have never worn it this way before, and I was really experimenting with my jewelery. I wasn't too keen on the boots -- I need taller ones. 

 t-shirt -- Liz Claiborne (Lizsport)
cardigan sweater -- thrifted (no tag, very soft :-)
skirt -- Briggs
boots -- Vaneli

Tuesday, November 15, 2010

I have to say that this is one of the best pictures so far! I thought that I was going to hate it, and ... 

shirt -- L.L.Bean
pants -- J. Crew (thrifted)
shoes -- 
necklace -- Silverworks
earrings -- crafted


Wednesday, November 16, 2010

sweater -- Delia*s
tank top --
pants -- Van Heusen Women
shoes --
necklace --
bracelet -- Fair Trade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Honest opinions and constructive criticism are always welcome.

Popular Posts