The Chronicles of Lady K
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
In My Closet
What I wore to work on Tuesday, January 4, 2011
shirt, Gap stretch
pants, London Jean (Victoria Secret)
clogs, Thom McAn
bracelets, stolen from my kids' toy box -- how cool are they?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Honest opinions and constructive criticism are always welcome.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The Most Magnificent Shoes
I really wanted to wear these shoes to work. Really and truly I did. Aren't they the most magnificent shoes ever? I seriously just pu...
Is She A ...?
Tuesday, May 3, 2011 Is she a nurse? Is she selling ice cream? No! She's taking part in the Bloggers Do It Better interpretation of th...
Roses Are Red
May 9, 2011 Roses are red, my love, violets are blu - u - u - e ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Honest opinions and constructive criticism are always welcome.