The Chronicles of Lady K
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Keep long runs of cords and wires tightly organized with a set of self-adhesive cable clamps. Sold in a pack of 10, these clamps mount to desk backs or cubicle walls and can each hold up to 3/4 diameter of cords. To buy see
Cable Clamp
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Honest opinions and constructive criticism are always welcome.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Tuck or Not Tuck
Wednesday, April 6, 2011 I'm wearing a flamenco skirt! Or at least it looks like it! skirt -- Briggs New York (thifted) shirt -- t...
A Wheel of Color
Day 4 of the 21-Day Challenge was color blocking — when an outfit combines two or more blocks of solid color, usually by placing them next ...
Long, Lean, and Leggy
Friday, April 1, 2011 Tonight I found the secret to having long and lean legs -- something I always wanted, especially when I was running ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading. Honest opinions and constructive criticism are always welcome.