Weekly Simplicity Tips from My Simpler Life (www.mysimplerlife.com)
1. Put all your to do's together in a notebook or list.
2. Make health a priority by scheduling exercise.
3. Trade your books at BookMooch.com instead of buying new. Wow! I actually did this!
4. When you start to rush, focus your mind on the task at hand and block out the rest of your to do's.
5. Keep your eye out for something wonderful today. Hmmm... easier said than done ... Ok .. here is something ... I actually slept for six hours straight without waking up.
6. What is frustrating you? What can you do about it? LIFE ... try to cope ...
7. Take some time to relax with a book. Easy one ...